Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Cranky Corner

This is the place where you can vent all of your frustrations about Australian TV. It can be your annoyances with certain TV personalities, TV commercials or anything else which happens to get on your nerves. I will start off the Cranky Corner with the Channel Nine Advertising Watermarks. If you thought that the scrolling banners across your screen weren't annoying enough, Channel Nine manages to step it up a notch with ads such as The Chopping Block- Coming February written across the bottom right of your screen for an hour while Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is on. I believe that there was also a Sarah Connor Chronicles watermark in the corner of another show which I glanced at. Anyway, another Cranky is a small one but is still really annoying. I am also against Rove Voted Most Annoying TV Personality. People have run out of people to call annoying and have gone for Rove. Is he annoying because he was on a mammoth 2 shows in 2007? Maybe you can tell me if you find Rove annoying and why/why not. Well that's all I've got for now, hopefully you can help add to the list.

No comments: